Regulatory Affairs Officer
|Function||Regulatory Affairs Officer|
Xeikon is an innovative company active in the field of digital printing, where sustainability and regulatory compliance are key to our colleagues, our business and our customers. Xeikon has a large R&D center in Lier where chemists, engineers, programmers and high speed electronic specialists are working towards the future of digital printing.
We deliver complete systems and have 20% of our people working in a very multidisciplinary R&D environment. To support our expansion we are currently looking to enforce our R&D organization with a Regulatory affairs Officer working within the R&D team and with a lot of interactions and networking with the Flint Group RA colleagues and other digital printing company RA specialists.
You act as a link between Xeikon and regulatory authorities and customers ensuring that products are manufactured and distributed in compliance with appropriate legislation.
- Being capable of reading and understanding scientific and legal documents distributed by authorities and several associations of which Xeikon is a member.
- Ensuring compliance with several ink regulations (for food and non-food applications).
- Keeping up-to-date with changes and upcoming changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines, and updating XLS files so they reflect the actual lists of approved and banned substances.
- Working together and building networks with other RA colleagues (internally and externally).
- Outlining requirements for labeling, storage and packaging of Xeikon toner and ink products.
- Help in coordinating migration, ecological and other tests with certified laboratories.
- Preparing and updating documentation and company statements to be distributed amongst customers.
- From time to time organizing workshops for internal RA training and education.
- Keeping track of register status of the ingredients used in the Xeikon consumables.
- Keeping the global SDS sheets portfolio up to date in line with REACH using dedicated software tools within Xeikon and Flint organization.
- Offering assistance to feed and maintain the SCIP database.
- You have a master’s degree in an appropriate subject (chemistry, physics, biochemistry, biotechnology, pharmacy, medicinal chemistry, biomedical science, life or applied science).
- Good knowhow of Excel and computer usage, basic experience with SAP is a plus.
- You are result driven, pragmatic and capable of interacting with specialists.
- You hold a flexible, pro-active and team-work attitude.
- You are capable of working in a structured manner.
- You have good communication skills (English/Dutch) and you are capable to communicate with multiple levels in the organization.
- You are a solution and results-oriented individual with a good customer orientation.
- You see this function as service and a challenge where there is a lot of individual freedom to operate in order to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- You are working in our head office in Lier, Belgium – partial teleworking is a perfect possibility.
- You are reporting direct to the VP Technology Digitals Inks of Xeikon
- Being part of the Flint Group.
- A globally operating company, dedicated to innovative digital printing.
- We provide an intensive training on Xeikon products.
- A horizontally organized, enthusiastic, ambitious can-do R&D environment.
- Ability to learn on-the-job and grow your skills.
- A challenging job in a high potential growing market.
- Attractive remuneration package.
Xeikon is an industrial capital goods environment that designs, produces and sells high quality digital color printers and presses. Xeikon is a world leading innovator in digital printing, focused on labels and packaging, commercial print, … Recently Xeikon became part of Flint Group, the second largest ink company in the world. Xeikon’s pioneering products and services will form the foundation of a newly created division to be called Flint Group Digital Printing Solutions. This new division of Flint Group will further broaden the group’s conventional and digital printing solutions, offering a unique proposition of equipment, consumables, application possibilities and services across its global markets.