Sales Manager Labels Dach
|Function||Sales Manager Labels DACH|
Xeikon Manufacturing, a division of Flint Group, is a long-standing leader and innovator in digital printing technology. Grounded in the principles of quality, flexibility and sustainability, Xeikon designs, develops, installs and services digital color presses for label and packaging applications and graphic arts. Worldwide Xeikon employs 560 people in more than 21 countries; where we all work together towards the future of digital printing. In Belgium, we have our HQ including a large R&D center and production sites. In Itasca (Chicago) we have our North American base, We are part of the Flint Group (7,000 people).
For the Labels business, we look for an experienced Sales Manager who is responsible for developing new accounts and maintaining existing account relationships. You will manage the sales process and supporting relationships with existing and prospect accounts, develop and maintain a sales pipeline sufficient to support revenue targets in your territory DACH.
- Manage the Digital Labels business, including equipment Sales, Services and consumables selling in the territory DACH
- Achieve budgeted equipment sales targets by coordinating efforts in direct Sales.
- Manage sales cycles and create a pipeline of business opportunities from lead generation through customer opportunities towards successful closing.
- Introduce new products and provide information to the industry, take regular part in seminars and segment exhibitions both local and international
- Directly Interface with the Sales and Management team in Lier related to your specific market needs and business reporting
- Steer marcom activities and local events to support and develop your business
- Commercial experience and existing network in the label industry: at least 5 years of experience in equipment sales, negotiation and sales skills, contract experience.
- Industry knowledge: Labels printing knowledge and a healthy interest in digital printing technology
- Interpersonal skills: sales account management skills, new business development, leadership, ideas generator/visionary of new opportunities, good communicator, strong negotiator, resource gatherer
- Commercial knowledge: company finances, business practice, operated across cultures
- Values and character: motivated by success, reliable and honest, professional, dynamic and energetic, organized, able to see the bigger picture, independent self-starter, resilience
- Mobile : Prepared to travel 70%+
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree with extended working experience
- Languages: English, other languages are a plus
- IT-knowledge: MS OFFICE-packages – Salesforce
- Xeikon drives on innovation, teamwork, people talent and an unbeatable drive to stay in the higher market segment of digital printing.
- Interaction with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis with guarantee that no day will be the same.
- An intensive training on Xeikon products, an open atmosphere and excellent learning development in a high tech environment.
- Personal development and a challenging career where you are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally.
- A good remuneration with a performance based commission plan